(Senior) Research Scientist
The position of Research Scientist will be based out of Princeton, NJ. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implementation, and verification of medical imaging analysis algorithms and applications on 3D and 2D images;
- Working with team members to integrate the algorithms into products;
- Conforming to the Company's standard/procedure of product development;
- Efficiently communicating with project managers and team members on the execution;
- Other job responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Extensive experience on parallel programming, CUDA architecture, real-time image processing, image registration, medical image segmentation;
- Strong algorithm development skills with in-depth knowledge on computer vision, pattern recognition, image analysis/processing;
- Strong problem-solving skills with quick implementation and verification;
- 5+ years image analysis algorithm development experience with excellent software engineering skills in using C/C++, CUDA C ; 1+ years industrial experience preferred;
- Strong clinical/technical interests;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong team player and highly self-motivated individual with desire and ability to learn and apply quickly;
- PhD (or MS) in CE/EE/CS/Physics/Bio-engineering.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on 2D/3D computer graphics and visualization a plus;
- Experience in clinical application and collaboration a plus.
EDDA offers a competitive salary, performance based incentive stock options, and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision care, 401k plan with employer match, section 125 health and dependent care (flexible spending) accounts, and paid vacations.
The position of Software Engineer will be based out of Princeton NJ. Responsibilities include:
- Performing software development, engineering, testing and documentation of proprietary software systems for medical diagnosis and treatment;
Designing, implementing, and verifying medical imaging applications on 3D and 2D images;
- Working with team members to integrate the algorithms into products, conforming to company standards/procedures of product development;
Performing full-cycle research and being responsible for design and software engineering efforts for end product development;
- Monitoring and reporting on emerging technologies that may advance the systems and making suggestions consistent with technology development trends, and efficiently communicating with project managers and team members on execution;
- Performing other job duties requiring specialized knowledge in biomedical engineering as assigned by the management.
-Special tools and skills used in performing the above duties include C/C++, Qt Programming, .NET programming, .NET form design; medical imaging applications and GUI design, 2D/3D computer graphics and visualization, volume rendering, and parallel programming, and software system architect design;
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or a related field with at least two years of prior experience in the same or a related occupation.
EDDA offers a competitive salary, performance based bonus, performance based incentive stock options, and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision care, 401k plan, section 125 health and dependent care (flexible spending) accounts, and paid vacations.